What computer type to repair ?
Please select Apple Mac, Windows laptop or PC service.
Quick and affordable PC, laptop and Mac repairs in London.
Your local computer support shop which can also come to your home or office.
Contact us to repair any Apple iMac, MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro or the Mac Pro. Quick and high standard repairs include broken LCD display repairs, battery replacements, hard drive replacements and software related solutions.
If you have a Windows based PC desktop machine or laptop to repair, this is the perfect place! Our technical department can fix software and hardware related problems of any Lenovo, Samsung, Toshiba, Asus, Sony, Acer, Dell and HP laptop.
No matter if you want to bring your computer, need a home visit or the office IT support, we are here to help.
Laptop LCD display repair
Quick screen repair service for your Windows laptop or Apple MacBook. Those come in different model names and different sizes, so we need to confirm first, that we have replacement parts available. We always replace laptop LCD screens with an exact quality, original display panels. For MacBook laptops, we often replace the whole top, including hinges. Ask first before repair to confirm.
Computer Liquid damage
Liquid damage never gives you promisse for a repair but if we cannot repair it, nobody can. It is may be possible to repair / replace the motherboard or at least retrieve your data but we need to diagnose your computer first. Once we repair the liquid damage, we will specify what actually has been repaired and you will get 6 moths warranty for the service.
Computer Motherboard repair
Any fault to the motherboard including graphics and power-on issues will cause the machine to malfunction. Doesn’t matter if you spilled water on your laptop or it just stopped working, the chance of repair is high. If the motherboard cannot be fixed, we can still replace it with another. If your files are the main reason for repair, we can backup it up first and store them for you.
Laptop keyboard and touchpad repair
Your laptop’s keyboard usually gets damaged from the liquid spillage or improper clean up. It is not possible to sucessfuly fix it without replacing it. Although there is many different shapes and kinds of laptop keyboards, we can replace most of them. If you bought your laptop from US or a different country, the layout is probably different. Let us know if that is the case and we will order the specific model for you.
Laptop Overheating & Fan Issues
The cooling system of your computer may get blocked by dust and the fan to become slow and inefficient. Often it may not be able to take the heat off the machine. This simple issue may lead to graphic’s card, power supply or processor’s failure. If you computer frequently restarts it is problably the issue. We will replace the thermal compound from the processor or and other heat source, clean the heatsink and the fan. You computer will be stable and safe again.
Operating system and Hard Drive Issues
Hard drive stores all of the software, pictures, movies and all other files. Any problem with it may lead to malfunctioning or causing the machine to work very slow. You may even lose all the data. Any issue is possible if you dropp you laptop, carry it when it is still turned on or never shut it down properly. Sometimes incoming Windows updates may stop it from functioning or at worst, if your computer is infected with a virus.
How to identify your computer ?
One of options is to identify it by the sticker at the bottom of your laptop. If you have a Mac, please check the serial number at the bottom of your MacBook. For PC computers, it may be difficult to identify the specification as those are often custom built. Just bring it with you and we will check that while you wait.
How can we serve you ?
1. Contact us first (call: 0208 543 7088) regarding the computer repair service or book the repair on the website.
2. Bring your faulty Mac, PC or laptop, fill the repair form in the store, get the confirmation note and leave your device with us.
3. Our technician will run an initial diagnostic to confirm the problem and lets the job begin! The repair should not take more than time we agreed.
4. Finally, after agreed period of time your computer is ready for collection, repaired.
Would you like to bring your computer ? Use the booking calendar from below.
Remember to mention what device are you going to bring, thank you.
[dopbsp id=”1″ lang=”en”]
1. Add the required PC, Mac or laptop repair service to the Cart by clicking the “Order Now” button on the page of repair service which you need.
2. Complete the checkout with your address, contact number and choose the payment method. You can pay after repair if you prefer (you will see this option at the checkout).
3. Wrap your PC, Mac or laptop safely. We suggest to use the Insured courier service.
Please send your computer to:
136 Kingston Road
SW19 1LY London
Write the Order number on the outer of the box.
4. Once received, you will be contacted and the repair will start immediately.
5. You will get a confirmation e-mail after we fix your device. We always return it with a recorded courier service.
We use 48h courier service or Next Day Delivery by 1pm for laptop nationwide repair service. Londoners can use a bicycle courier service for same day repairs (it is optional with additional cost).
Debit or Credit Card, Paypal, payments over the phone or cash on collection while in the Store. You can also send the laptop first and pay after repair (while the laptop is still with us).
PREPARE YOUR COMPUTER BEFORE YOU POST IT
1. Backup your data if possible. We LEAVE YOUR COMPUTER’S CONTENT INTACT so it is optional.
2. Remove the password, include it with your computer or create the unprotected account so we can test the device after repair.
3. Remove all CDs and micro SD card.
4. Don’t include any accessories.
5. Write the Order Number or your name on the outside of the package.
If you need us to come to your house or office, let us know at least 3 hours in prior to the visit.
Areas covered: South Wimbledon, Wimbledon, Raynes Park, Morden and other within 2 miles from our office.
We can do while we there:
- Software help for your Mac, Windows laptop or PC including viruses, speed optimalisation or software setup
- Help with new computer setup, additional software installation
- Data transfer between computers
- Network setup, administation tasks
- Printer setup
- Cloud based solutions integrations, backup storage setup
- Hi-fi systems setup
- Some basic hardware setup including hard drive replacements, RAM memory upgrades
We charge per hour or per job, whatever is easier for you. There is minimum of £50 charge per visit and £30 per hour.