Choose your MacBook Pro 15″ (2008-2012) repair:
Do you need need MacBook Pro software related service (macOS installation, Windows installation as the second operating system, data recovery, virus / threats removal or anything related) ? Please click on the “Software” tab above.
%d bloggers like this:
++Read MoreRead More
Flash storage (SSD drive) upgrade.
MacBook Pro 15 has many upgrade options. Officialy only the storage can be upgraded. We can replace the existing 250GB / 256GB flash storage (SSD drive) and replace it with 500GB, 768GB or 1TB flash storage. We can also help you with moving your filess accross from the old storage to the new one.
Keyboard layout upgrade.
Second thing which can be replaced is a layout of the keyboard. If you have a UK keyboard but want to replace it with german, french or dutch let us know and we will help you with possible options.
Is the Apple MacBook Pro 15-inch (2008 – 2012) service which you need not listed ? Call: 0208 543 7088.
How to identify your MacBook Pro ?
Year and model of your Mac computer can be identified through the Apple website by the serial number. To be redirected to the Apple website, click here. The serial number of your device can be found at the bottom of your MacBook. You can also look for model name, beginning form Axxxx, for example A1398.
If you still have problems with recognising model of your MacBook, just bring it, send us an e-mail or call.
Accessories for your MacBook Pro 15 ?
We offer a wide range of high quality accessories for your iMac and MacBook including replacement chargers, hard cases, bags and connection cables. If you cannot find on the website what you are looking for, contact us and we will check for the specific item.
Ways to deliver our services:
1. Contact us first (call on 0208 543 7088) regarding the Apple MacBook Pro 15″ (A1286) repair service or book the repair on the website.
2. Bring your faulty Apple MacBook Pro 15″, fill the repair form in the store, get the confirmation note and leave your Mac with us.3. Our technician will run an initial diagnostic to confirm the problem and lets the job begin! The repair should not take more than the agreed time.
4. Finally, after agreed period of time your Apple MacBook Pro 15″ laptop is ready for collection, repaired.
Would you like to bring your Apple MacBook Pro 15″ ? Use the booking calendar from below.
Remember to mention the model of your MacBook Pro are you going to bring, thank you.
1. Add the Apple MacBook Pro 15″ repair service to the Cart by clicking the “Order Now” button on the page of repair service which you need.
2. Complete the checkout with your address, contact number and choose the payment method. You can pay after repair if you prefer (you will see this option at the checkout). We will call you to complete the payment when we fix your Mac.
3. Wrap your Apple MacBook Pro 15″ safely. We suggest to use the Insured courier service.
Please send your Apple MacBook Pro 15″ laptop to:
4. Once received, you will be contacted and the repair will start immediately.
5. You will get a confirmation e-mail after we fix your Apple MacBook Pro 15″ laptop. We always return it with a recorded courier service.
We use 48h recorded delivery service or Next Day Delivery by 1pm for mobile phone nationwide repair service. Londoners can use a bicycle courier service for same day repairs (optionally with additional cost).
Debit or Credit Card, Paypal, payments over the phone or cash on collection while in the Store. You can also send the phone first and pay after repair (while the phone is still with us).
Frequently Asked Questions:
How long does it take to fix my MacBook Pro 15 ?
It all depends on the problem you have. Usually we need a day to diagnose it and then 1-3 days to order a part. However some replacement parts we have in stock so the repair may be completed within a day.
Do you use original Apple replacement parts ?
When we repair your Mac, we always use original LCD screen, front glass, keyboard, touchpad, hinges, top cover or logic board components. When we replace the storage or RAM, we use exact replacements or even faster components available.