1. The warranty covers those aspects of your devices which were a subject of the repair service. For example, if we replaced the broken LCD screen, we will only cover problems related to that part and labour but not software, motherboard, battery, charging port or other components of the phone which were not a subject of the repair service. This is why we test the device before and after the repair to make sure that the phone has been repaired properly.
Please test the phone when you receive it. If you find any problem after repair which you didn’t have before (different than the subject of the repair service), let us know immediately. If you don’t let us know within 3 days, we will only be responsible for the subject of the repair.
2. The warranty means that if there is a problem related to the repair which we have provided after the actual repair (within first 3 months), we will inspect your phone and repair it again free of charge to restore its functionality which was the subject of the repair service.
3. The warranty IS VOIDED if the malfunction has occurred by physical damage or if it looks like physical damage. For example, we cannot accept warranty if the front glass or LCD screen of your phone has any cracks, deep scratches or dents. Please read the further explanation below.
4. Warranty means that we are obligated to guarantee the functionality of service we provided for agreed length of time. Refund will not be given until we fail to properly fix your device for 3 times unless replacement parts become unavailable.
5. Screen protectors including tempered glass protectors are not covered under warranty. Those are added to give some extra protection to the screen but they don’t guarantee your screen will not to break if you drop it. We don’t take any responsibility for damages to the screen even if the tempered glass protection was applied.
Warranty for a repair begins from the moment you collected / received your device and it lasts 3 months. Some services may have longer warranty time if it is stated on that particular repair service page.
For online orders (sent devices): You can send your device for warranty repair to the Store and once we receive it, we will repair it within 5 working days and then post it back to you at no cost to you. However the customer has to send the device at its own cost. All warranty repairs get return shipment via Royal Mail special delivery.
For drop-in devices: We will try to help you schedule an appointment at our office in South London where the repair or replacement of the part will be carried out on site the same day at no cost to you.
Courier repairs: We will schedule a a courier to collect your device or part and have it returned to you repaired or replaced. However the cost of the courier must be covered by the customer.
Screen and LCD accidental damage: We don’t cover breakage of your phone’s screen. Any physical damage to the LCD or front glass will void your warranty.
Accidental damage from user handling: Where the device has been damaged by the user in a manner that has resulted in not functioning properly to the device, this is not covered by warranty. Items that are accidentally damaged by water or any other liquid are not covered.
Screen protectors and tempered glass: We don’t cover screen protectors or tempered glasses if they break or fail to protect your screen from the damage. We don’t guarantee they will save the screen of your phone. They only suppose to protect from scratches and add some extra strenght.
The total value of your warranty is in most cases equal to the purchase price of your repair service. In some cases when there was a diagnostic fee discussed (usually £15) it can be a subject to deduction. If you experience an issue with your repair, part or accessory don’t hesitate to get in contact with us: email@example.com or 02085437088. Thank you!
You should also read: