Have you smashed the front glass on your HTC Desire 820 ?
If you have a problem with the front glass and the touch function (digitiser), it will be all fixed if you use this service. Those two functions come as one part and we replace it in Store.
On the HTC Desire 820 the front glass is separate from the LCD and it can be replaced, it will solve all problems related to the broken glass and the touch function but not the LCD. (read more >)
To guarantee your satisfaction, we use only highest quality parts. It has been all proven by years of experience with fixing HTC Desire series phones.
No hidden costs, only price that we agreed.
All repairs performed in our store by dedicated team.
We leave your data untouched.
The use of highest quality parts on the market.
Always only best possible solutions to your phone.
Read more about our core values.
1. Contact us first regarding required HTC Desire 820 repair service or book the repair on the website.
2. Bring your faulty phone, fill a repair form in the store, get a confirmation note and leave your phone with us.
3. Our technician will run an initial diagnostic to confirm the problem and lets the job begin! The repair should not take more than 30 minutes.
4. Finally, after agreed period of time your phone is ready for collection, repaired, with a FREE screen protector applied.
1. Add the HTC Desire 820 repair to the Cart. (GET IT REPAIRED)
2. Complete the checkout with your address, contact number and make the payment.
3. Wrap your HTC Desire 820 safely. We suggest to use the Insured Mail service (costs only £7). Please write the Order number on the outer of the box.
4.Once received, you will be contacted and the repair will start immediately.
5.You will get a confirmation e-mail after we fix your phone. We always return it with a secured and insured mail service.
We use Royal Mail Recorded or Next Day Delivery Insured by 1pm for mobile phone nationwide service. For Londoners we have a bicycle courier service for same day repairs.
Debit or Credit Card, Paypal, payments over the phone or cash on collection while in the Store.
PREPARE YOUR PHONE BEFORE YOU POST IT
1. Backup your data if possible. We LEAVE YOUR PHONE’S CONTENT INTACT so it is optional.
2. Remove the passcode / password or include it with your phone so we can test the phone after repair.
3. Remove the Sim Card and the memory card.
4. Don’t include any accessories, only include the battery. Remove it from the phone if possible.
5. Write the Order Number or your name on the outside of the package.