People cannot hear you when you call them ?
If you have a problem with the main microphone – people cannot hear you or you cannot use a voice recorder it is probably the bottom microphone / charging board problem. The microphone and the charging port are located on the same part which has to be replaced.
It is a quite complicated process on the HTC One M9 to replace the microphone, the manufacturer didn’t make it any easier for users with non technical skills.
To guarantee your satisfaction, we use only genuine HTC microphones. It has been all proven by years of experience with fixing HTC One phones.
1. Contact us first (call: 0208 543 7088) regarding HTC One M9 microphone repair service or book the repair on the website.
2. Bring your faulty phone, fill the repair form in the store, get the confirmation note and leave your phone with us.
1. Add the HTC One M9 microphone repair service to the Cart by clicking the “Get it repaired” button on the page of repair service which you need.
2. Complete the checkout with your address, contact number and choose the payment method. You can pay after repair if you prefer (you will see this option at the checkout).
3. Wrap your HTC One M9 phone safely. We suggest to use the Insured Mail service (insured up to £500 and costs around £7).
Please send your HTC One M9 to:
4.Once received, you will be contacted and the repair will start immediately.
5.You will get a confirmation e-mail after we fix your HTC One M9 phone. We always return it with a recorded mail service.
We use Royal Mail Recorded or Next Day Delivery by 1pm (insured up to £500) for mobile phone nationwide repair service. Londoners can use a bicycle courier service for same day repairs (it is optional with additional cost).
Debit or Credit Card, Paypal, payments over the phone or cash on collection while in the Store. You can also send the phone first and pay after repair (while the phone is still with us).