Laptop with broken LCD screen ?
It usually happens as a result of accident when you drop your laptop, press the screen too hard or when you spill a liquid on your laptop. Very rarely screen develops a fault by itself and it can be confused with graphic chip problem.
If you see vertical lines, flickering screen, ink bleedings or the screen is very dark, those will be all fixed if you use this service.
This service stands for price evaluation or your laptop screen repair. It is not possible to lis
t all of possible laptop screen repairs. Each laptop comes with different screen type. We can replace any 15.6 inch screen, 16.4 inch, 17,1inch, 12,1 inch, 13,3inch and older 15,inch and 17-inch.
Laptop screen repair service covers Samsung laptops, Acer, Advent, Asus, Lenovo, HP, Toshiba, Dell, Fujitsu-Siemens and Sony.
- Advent 6553 17-inch screen replacement service – £99
- Lenovo Carbon X1 2nd gen screen replacement – £149
- Acer Aspire F5 screen replacement – £99
- Acer Aspire V3 screen replacement service – £99
- Lenovo Yoga 700 screen and the touchscreen repair – £210
How to identify your laptop ?
One of options is to identify it by the sticker at the bottom of your laptop. It should say “model name”, “serial number” or “service tag” If you have any problems, bring it with you and we will check that while you wait.
1. Contact us first (call on 0208 543 7088) regarding the laptop screen replacement service or book the repair on the website.
2. Bring your faulty laptop computer, fill the repair form in the store, get the confirmation note and leave your laptop with us.
Our technician will run an initial diagnostic to confirm the problem and lets the job begin! The repair should not take more than 1 hour.
4. Finally, after agreed period of time your laptop is ready for collection, repaired.
Would you like to bring your laptop ? Use the booking calendar from below.
Remember to mention the model of laptop are you going to bring, thank you.
[dopbsp id=”1″ lang=”en”]
1. Add the laptop screen replacement service to the Cart by clicking the “Order Now” button on the page of repair service which you need.
2. Complete the checkout with your address, contact number and choose the payment method. You can pay after repair if you prefer (you will see this option at the checkout).
3. Wrap your laptop computer safely. We suggest to use the Insured courier service.
Please send your laptop computer to:
136 Kingston Road
SW19 1LY London
Please write the Order number on the outer of the box.
4. Once received, you will be contacted and the repair will start immediately.
5. You will get a confirmation e-mail after we fix your laptop. We always return it with a recorded courier service.
We use 48h courier service or Next Day Delivery by 1pm for laptop nationwide repair service. Londoners can use a bicycle courier service for same day repairs (optionally with additional cost
Debit or Credit Card, Paypal, payments over the phone or cash on collection while in the Store. You can also send the laptop first and pay after repair (while the laptop is still with us).
LAPTOP CHECKLIST BEFORE YOU POST IT
1. Backup your data if possible. We leave your laptop’s files safe, so this is optional.
2. Remove the password, include it with your laptop or create the unprotected account so we can test the laptop after repair.
3. Remove CDs and micro SD card.
4. Please don’t include any accessories.
5. Write the Order Number or your name on the outside of the package.