Your Mac displays many adverts or you think it has been hacked ?
Although Apple Mac is far more secure than a Windows computer, the risk of infection with viruses, spyware or malware still exists. If you Mac displays random messages, tells you about viruses or display many adverts in pop up windows, it is probably infected and your personal details are not secure.
We can help and remove all those threads and make your Mac secure again.
How to identify your Mac ?
Year and model of your Mac computer can be identified through the Apple website by the serial number. To be redirected to the Apple website, click here. The serial number of your device can be found at the bottom of your MacBook. You can also look for model name, beginning form Axxxx, for example A1398.
If you still have problems with recognising model of your MacBook, just bring it, send us an e-mail or call.
Accessories for your Mac computer?
We offer a wide range of high quality accessories for your iMac and MacBook including replacement chargers, hard cases, bags and connection cables. If you cannot find on the website what you are looking for, contact us and we will check for the specific item.
Click here to check our full range of Apple Mac accessories >.
Ways to deliver our services:
1. Contact us first (call on 0208 543 7088) regarding the Apple Mac virus removal service or book the repair on the website.
2. Bring your faulty Apple Mac, fill the repair form in the store, get the confirmation note and leave your Mac with us.
Our technician will run an initial diagnostic to confirm the problem and lets the job begin! The repair should not take more than the agreed time.
4. Finally, after agreed period of time your Apple Mac laptop is ready for collection, with the new macOS installed.
Would you like to bring your Apple Mac ? Use the booking calendar from below.
Remember to mention the model of your Mac are you going to bring, thank you.
[dopbsp id=”1″ lang=”en”]
1. Add the Apple Mac virus removal service to the Cart by clicking the “Order Now” button on the page of repair service which you need.
2. Complete the checkout with your address, contact number and choose the payment method. You can pay after repair if you prefer (you will see this option at the checkout). We will call you to complete the payment when we fix your Mac.
3. Wrap your Apple Mac safely. We suggest to use the Insured courier service.
Please send your Apple Mac computer to:
Fixfactor (formerly known as Raphone)
136 Kingston Road
SW19 1LY London
Please write the Order number on the outer of the box.
4. Once received, you will be contacted and the repair will start immediately.
5. You will get a confirmation e-mail after we fix your Apple Mac laptop. We always return it with a recorded courier service.
We use 48h recorded delivery service or Next Day Delivery for laptop nationwide repair service. Londoners can use a bicycle courier service for same day repairs (optionally with additional cost
Debit or Credit Card, Paypal, payments over the phone or cash on collection while in the Store. You can also send the phone first and pay after repair (while the phone is still with us).
Checklist before you post your Mac
1. Backup your files if possible. We leave your laptop’s data untouched, so this is optional. You can also remove the hard drive / flash storage if you know how.
2. Remove the password, include it with your laptop or create a new unprotected user account so we can test the Mac after repair.
3. Remove all USB devices and micro SD card.
4. Please don’t include any accessories.
5. Write the Order Number or your name on the outside of the package.