Get your MacBook Pro 13 Retina A1502 (late 2013 – mid 2014 / EMC 2678, EMC 2875) LCD screen repaired by professionals.
Original MacBook Pro 13 Retina LCD screen, front glass and top lid , genuine Apple replacement;
Replaced in the Store within 1 hour and tested afterwards;
Delivery available (48h / 24h courier) or pickup in the Store;
6 months warranty
This service stands for MacBook Pro 13 Retina late 2013 – mid 2014 model. Confirm the model and year of your MacBook before buying this service. If you don't know it, give us a call or send your Mac's serial number.
Please acknowledge that you have read all the informations from the whole page before deciding to use this repair service.
Broken screen on your MacBook Pro 13 Retina A1502 (late 2013 – mid 2014) ?
How to make sure that it is the screen damaged ?
If you have a problem with LCD display, no backlight, vertical lines on the screen, no picture or broken front glass, those will be all fixed if you use this service. All those parts come as one unit and we change them. This kind of damage usually happens if you drop the MacBook on the hard surface, press the screen too strong or if your laptop have contact with the water (it could damage the connector from inside). We replace the complete top of your laptop when you bring or send it to our store.
There are few different LCD screen types for MacBook Pro 15 Retina. This repair is only for MacBook Pro 13 Retina late 2013 – mid 2014. If you have different model or you are not sure, please send us the serial number. We may need to order it and that usually takes 1 working day (if ordered before 2pm).
We fix it while you wait.
The actual repair should not take more than 1 hour. All repairs we perform in our Store in London. We have a dedicated technicians to do Apple laptop repairs. If for any reason we cannot fix it, you don’t pay. Once your laptop is fixed, you have a warranty for 6 months.
We test your MacBook Pro 13 Retina after repair.
Your MacBook Pro 13 Retina 2013-2014 will carefully tested after repair. The test will include the new screen fitting, display brightness, dead pixels or dark spots but also we will confirm other functions to work properly after we disassembled the Mac (front camera, Wifi). After you receive the laptop back we kindly ask you to check it again.
Any additional service needed ? What about the battery ? Maybe you need software help ?
MacBook Pro 13 Retina battery replacement will cost you less if you decide to change it while we replace the screen. We can fix many other faults related to the MacBook Pro 13 Retina. If you require help configuring system on your MacBook, let us know ! You can go back to the main page and select the service or just give us a call and we will assist you.
How to identify your MacBook ?
Year and model of your MacBook can be identified through the Apple website by the serial number. To be redirected to the Apple website, click here. The serial number of your device can be found at the bottom of your MacBook. You can also look for model name, beginning form Axxxx, for example A1502.
If you still have problems with recognising model of your MacBook, just bring it, send us an e-mail or call.
Accessories for your MacBook Pro 13 Retina ?
We offer a wide range of high quality accessories for your iMac and MacBook including replacement chargers, hard cases, bags and connection cables. If you cannot find on the website what you are looking for, contact us and we will check for the specific item.
Click hereto check our full range of Apple Mac accessories >.
Ways to deliver our services:
Bring Your MacBook Pro 13
1. Contact us first (call on 0208 543 7088) regarding the Apple MacBook Pro 13 Retina broken screen replacement repair service or book the repair on the website.
2. Bring your faulty Apple MacBook Pro 13 Retina, fill the repair form in the store, get the confirmation note and leave your Mac with us.
3. Our technician will run an initial diagnostic to confirm the problem and lets the job begin! The repair should not take more than the agreed time.
4. Finally, after agreed period of time your Apple MacBook Pro 13 Retina laptop is ready for collection, repaired with the new screen fitted.
Would you like to bring your Apple MacBook Pro 13 Retina (A1425 / A1502) ? Use the booking calendar from below.
Remember to mention the model of your MacBook Pro Retina are you going to bring, thank you.
Send Your MacBook Pro 13
1. Add the Apple MacBook Pro 13 Retina screen repair service to the Cart by clicking the “Order Now” button on the page of repair service which you need.
2. Complete the checkout with your address, contact number and choose the payment method. You can pay after repair if you prefer (you will see this option at the checkout). We will call you to complete the payment when we fix your MacBook.
3. Wrap your Apple MacBook Pro 13 Retina safely. We suggest to use the Insured courier service.
Please send your Apple MacBook Pro 13″ Retina laptop to:
Fixfactor (formerly known as Raphone)
136 Kingston Road
SW19 1LY London
Please write the Order number on the outer of the box.
4. Once received, you will be contacted and the repair will start immediately.
5. You will get a confirmation e-mail after we fix your Apple MacBook Pro 13 Retina laptop. We always return it with a recorded courier service.
We use 48h recorded delivery service or Next Day Delivery for laptop nationwide repair service. Londoners can use a bicycle courier service for same day repairs (optionally with additional cost).
WAYS TO PAY
Debit or Credit Card, Paypal, payments over the phone or cash on collection while in the Store. You can also send the phone first and pay after repair (while the phone is still with us).
Checklist before you post your Mac
1. Backup your files if possible. We leave your laptop’s data untouched, so this is optional. You can also remove the hard drive / flash storage if you know how.
2. Remove the password, include it with your laptop or create a new unprotected user account so we can test the Mac after repair.
3. Remove all USB devices and micro SD card.
4. Please don’t include any accessories.
5. Write the Order Number or your name on the outside of the package.