Broken keyboard on your MacBook Pro 13 Retina (2012 – 2015) ?
This service is right for you if after liquid spillage your MacBook Pro Retina 13 (A1425 / A1502) still works apart just few keys or entire keyboard being not functional. Those keyboard keys cannot be individually repaired. Sometimes the damaged keyboard may become unresponsive or block the MacBook from powering on. The only solution is to replace the MacBook keyboard with a new genuine Apple part.
Sometimes when the keyboard got damaged, the backlight doesn’t work properly and only some buttons will light up. Usually one part of the keyboard is brighter than the other. Let us know if you want to have the backlight fixed. There may be an additional cost involved.
The price and replacement part’s availablility depends on model of your MacBook. Please check the serial number. Also, we need to know where did you buy your MacBook to confirm the layout of the keyboard. There are different keyboard layouts if you bought it in UK, US or other country.
In most situations we can get your MacBook’s keyboard replaced same day. Call us in prior to your visit and make sure, we have time and all necessary replacement parts in stock.
Please note, if the keyboard problem is a subject to the liquid damage, there is a chance that the liquid got inside the machine. If we notice it, we will contact you before we replace the keyboard.
1. Contact us first (call on 0208 543 7088) regarding the Apple MacBook Pro 13 Retina keyboard replacement repair service or book the repair on the website.
2. Bring your faulty Apple MacBook Pro 13 Retina, fill the repair form in the store, get the confirmation note and leave your Mac with us.
1. Add the Apple MacBook Pro 13 Retina keyboard replacement repair service to the Cart by clicking the “Order Now” button on the page of repair service which you need.
2. Complete the checkout with your address, contact number and choose the payment method. You can pay after repair if you prefer (you will see this option at the checkout). We will call you to complete the payment when we fix your MacBook.
3. Wrap your Apple MacBook Pro 13 Retina safely. We suggest to use the Insured courier service.
Please send your Apple MacBook Pro 13″Retina laptop to:
4. Once received, you will be contacted and the repair will start immediately.
5. You will get a confirmation e-mail after we fix your Apple MacBook Pro 13 Retina laptop. We always return it with a recorded courier service.
We use 48h recorded delivery service or Next Day Delivery for laptop nationwide repair service. Londoners can use a bicycle courier service for same day repairs (optionally with additional cost
Debit or Credit Card, Paypal, payments over the phone or cash on collection while in the Store. You can also send the phone first and pay after repair (while the phone is still with us).