Broken keyboard on your MacBook Pro 15 Unibody (2008 – 2012) ?
After water spill you may be lucky enough that your MacBook Pro 15 still operates properly apart just few keys or entire keyboard being not functional. Those keyboard keys cannot be individually repaired. The only solution is to replace the MacBook keyboard with a genuine Apple part.
Sometimes when the keyboard got damaged, the backlight doesn’t work fully and only some buttons can light up. Usually one part of the keyboard is brighter than the other. Let us know if you want to have the backlight fixed. There may be an additional cost involved.
The price and part’s availablility depends on your MacBook. Please check the serial number. Also, we need to know where did you buy your MacBook. There are different keyboard layouts if you bought it in UK, US or other country.
In most situations we can get your MacBook’s keyboard replaced same day. Call us in prior to your visit and make sure, we have time and all necessary replacement parts in stock.
Please note, if the keyboard problem is a subject to the liquid damage, there is a chance that the liquid got inside the machine. If we notice it, we will contact you before we replace the keyboard.
How to identify your MacBook ?
Year and model of your MacBook can be identified through the Apple website by the serial number. To be redirected to the Apple website, click here. The serial number of your device can be found at the bottom of your MacBook. You can also look for model name, beginning form Axxxx, for example A1398.
If you still have problems with recognising model of your MacBook, just bring it, send us an e-mail or call.
Accessories for your MacBook Pro 15 ?
We offer a wide range of high quality accessories for your iMac and MacBook including replacement chargers, hard cases, bags and connection cables. If you cannot find on the website what you are looking for, contact us and we will check for the specific item.
Click here to check our full range of Apple Mac accessories >.
Ways to deliver our services:
1. Contact us first (call on 0208 543 7088) regarding the Apple MacBook Pro 15 keyboard replacement repair service or book the repair on the website.
2. Bring your faulty Apple MacBook Pro 15, fill the repair form in the store, get the confirmation note and leave your Mac with us.
Our technician will run an initial diagnostic to confirm the problem and lets the job begin! The repair should not take more than the agreed time.
4. Finally, after agreed period of time your Apple MacBook Pro 15 laptop is ready for collection, repaired.
Would you like to bring your Apple MacBook Pro 15 (A1286) ? Use the booking calendar from below.
Remember to mention the model of your MacBook Pro are you going to bring, thank you.
[dopbsp id=”1″ lang=”en”]
1. Add the Apple MacBook Pro 15 keyboard replacement repair service to the Cart by clicking the “Order Now” button on the page of repair service which you need.
2. Complete the checkout with your address, contact number and choose the payment method. You can pay after repair if you prefer (you will see this option at the checkout). We will call you to complete the payment when we fix your MacBook.
3. Wrap your Apple MacBook Pro 15 safely. We suggest to use the Insured courier service.
Please send your Apple MacBook Pro 15″ laptop to:
Fixfactor (formerly known as Raphone)
136 Kingston Road
SW19 1LY London
Please write the Order number on the outer of the box.
4. Once received, you will be contacted and the repair will start immediately.
5. You will get a confirmation e-mail after we fix your Apple MacBook Pro 15 laptop. We always return it with a recorded courier service.
We use 48h recorded delivery service or Next Day Delivery for laptop nationwide repair service. Londoners can use a bicycle courier service for same day repairs (optionally with additional cost
Debit or Credit Card, Paypal, payments over the phone or cash on collection while in the Store. You can also send the phone first and pay after repair (while the phone is still with us).
Checklist before you post your Mac
1. Backup your files if possible. We leave your laptop’s data untouched, so this is optional. You can also remove the hard drive / flash storage if you know how.
2. Remove the password, include it with your laptop or create a new unprotected user account so we can test the Mac after repair.
3. Remove all USB devices and micro SD card.
4. Please don’t include any accessories.
5. Write the Order Number or your name on the outside of the package.