Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Screen / Front Glass Repair
Get your Microsoft Surface Pro 3 (1631), repaired by professionals.
What is included ?
Microsoft Surface Pro 3 (1631) v1.1 front glass, the touch function (digitizer) and LCD display, original quality, Microsoft part replacement;
Replaced to “as new” condition in the Store within 2 hours
Free Delivery in 3 working days with option for Next Day or SAME DAY RETURN*
3 months warranty
Before ordering replacement screen for some Surface models, we need to remove the old screen and check the product code inside the tablet. The most popular is v1.1 but if it is different than this, it takes few days to order it.
Please acknowledge that you have read all the informations from the whole page before deciding to use this repair service.
Smashed the screen or the front glass on the Surface Pro 3 tablet ?
If you have a problem with the Microsoft Surface Pro 3 LCD display, touch function (digitizer), vertical lines on the screen, no picture or broken front glass, those will be all fixed if you use this service. All those parts come as one unit and we replace them. This kind of damage usually happens if you drop the tablet on the hard surface, press the screen too strong or if your tablet have contact with the water (it damages it from the inside).
Please note there are several screen types for each Microsoft Surface Pro 3 model. Sometimes it is necessary to disassemble your tablet to discover the relevant revision we need to get. Sometimes we may need to order it and that takes usually 5 days. The most popular is the model V1.1. If you tablet has different type of screen, it will need to be ordered.
The screen repair service usually covers everything related to the whole front of your tablet, the touch function, the display, front glass and the backlight. It is a quite unique for different mobile phones and tablets. (read more >)
To guarantee your satisfaction, we replace the whole front glass and the LCD screen assembly. It has been all proven by years of experience with fixing the Surface series Microsoft tablets. All repairs we perform in our Store and we have a dedicated technician to do Microsoft tablet repairs. Most replacement parts we have in stock but please ask to make sure you can receive same day repair.
Your Microsoft Surface tablet will carefully tested after repair. The test will include the new screen fitting, display brightness, dead pixels or dark spots, touch screen but also we will confirm other functions to work properly after we disassembled the tablet (front camera, charging, speakers, Wifi). After you receive the tablet we kindly ask you to check it again.
The repair can take longer than 2 hours in some cases.
Sometimes when you device has more serious damage, we may need more than 2 hours to fix it. If the corners of your Surface are dented or the frame is bended, than we may need additional few hours to prepare it for new screen to be fitted. In some cases we may need extra charge to spend extra 2 hours on aligning and polishing that damaged frame. We will inform you about that before proceeding. For most difficult cases that are repairable, your tablet will be ready on the next working day.
Any additional service needed ? What about the battery ?
Microsoft Surface Pro 3 battery replacement costs £139 and it is very risky to disassemble your Surface when the screen is not damaged. We can offer you the battery replacement for £70 as your tablet is already disassembled for screen repair, so there is no risk. If your tablet is more than 1 year old, you will probably notice better battery lifetime and it will serve you for longer.
We can fix many other faults related to the Microsoft Surface tablet. If you require help configuring Windows 10 on your tablet, let us know ! You can go back to the main page and select the service or just give us a call and we will assist you.
Accessories for your Microsoft Surface Pro 3 ?
Our range of unique accessories includes replacement chargers, cables, earphones, cases, bike mounts, car holders and speakers. Add it to your phone service and we will send it together with your tablet repaired.
1. Contact us first (call on 0208 543 7088) regarding the Microsoft Surface Pro 3 broken LCD screen / front glass repair service or book the repair on the website.
2. Bring your faulty Microsoft Surface Pro, fill the repair form in the store, get the confirmation note and leave your tablet with us.
3. Our technician will run an initial diagnostic to confirm the problem and lets the job begin! The repair should not take more than 2 hours.
4. Finally, after agreed period of time your Microsoft Surface, Tablet is ready for collection, with the screen repaired.
Would you like to bring your Microsoft Surface Pro 3 ? Use the booking calendar from below.
Remember to mention the model of your tablet are you going to bring, thank you.
Send Your Surface Pro 3
1. Add the Microsoft Surface Pro, broken screen / front glass repair service to the Cart by clicking the “Order Now” button on top of the page.
2. Complete the checkout with your address, contact number and choose the payment method. You can pay after repair if you prefer (you will see this option at the checkout).
3. Wrap your Microsoft Surface Pro, safely. We suggest to use the Insured courier service.
Please send your Microsoft Surface Pro tablet to:
Fixfactor (formerly known as Raphone)
136 Kingston Road
SW19 1LY London
Please write the Order number on the outer of the box.
4. Once received, you will be contacted and the repair will start immediately.
5. You will get a confirmation e-mail after we fix your Microsoft Surface Pro tablet. We always return it with a recorded courier service.
We use 48h recorded delivery service or Next Day Delivery by 1pm for tablet nationwide repair service. Londoners can use a bicycle courier service for same day repairs (optionally with additional cost).
WAYS TO PAY
Debit or Credit Card, Paypal, payments over the phone or cash on collection while in the Store. You can also send the phone first and pay after repair (while the phone is still with us).
Tablet checklist before you post it
1. Backup your files if possible. We leave your mobile tablet’s data untouched, so this is optional.
2. Remove the passcode / password or include it with your phone so we can test the phone after repair.
3. Remove SIM card and micro SD card.
4. Please don’t include any accessories.
5. Write the Order Number or your name on the outside of the package.