Get overheating problems with your PC, laptop, iMac or MacBook solved by professionals.
We remove the grease and dust from inside of your MacBook, laptop or the PC desktop computer
The thermal paste which transfers the heat from the processor and graphic card to the heatsink and fan, will be replaced
Your computer will be ready within 24 hours for collection, if only the cooling fan doesn't need to be replaced
Parts and labour covered by 6 months warranty
There price does include cleaning and a new thermal paste for the graphic chip and the processor, however if the fan is too noisy or doesn't work, it will need to be replaced at additional cost. Usually it is between £10-30 on top of the standard £49.
Does your computer get very hot or switches off randomly ?
If your computer (MacBook, iMac, other laptop or PC desktop), gets very hot, it is very noisy or keeps randomly restart, we suggest to check it for overheating problems.
It is danger to overheat your computer as it can cause some serious damage to the motherboard and it may not be repairable.
Before we confirm the problem, we will disassemble your computer. If the problem is not very obvious, we check temperature’s ranges and the quality of thermal compbound on the graphic chip, chipset and the processor.
Once we confirm the fault, we replace the thermal paste, clean the cooling system and the fan from any dust and assemble the computer back. If we find the cooling fan being faulty (if the bearing is woren, it is noisy or doesn’t work at all), we will contact you to confirm its cost. Each different model of laptop, Macbook or iMac use different parts and that has to be checked first. Usually the fan replacement costs £10-30 + £49 for the overheating repair.
After all, we check themperature’s ranges again. The after repair overheating test, should not take longer than 1 hour.
It requires skills and time to strip down your machine, so give us 24 hours to clean the whole hardware. After the service your computer will run cool and safe again.
We highly recommend you to clean the computer inside regulary every 12 moths. It will extend its life to the maximum value.
How to identify your Mac ?
Year and model of your Mac computer can be identified through the Apple website by the serial number. To be redirected to the Apple website, click here. The serial number of your device can be found at the bottom of your MacBook. You can also look for model name, beginning form Axxxx, for example A1398.
If you still have problems with recognising model of your MacBook, just bring it, send us an e-mail or call.
Accessories for your Mac computer?
We offer a wide range of high quality accessories for your iMac and MacBook including replacement chargers, hard cases, bags and connection cables. If you cannot find on the website what you are looking for, contact us and we will check for the specific item.
Click hereto check our full range of Apple Mac accessories >.
Ways to deliver our services:
BRING YOUR MAC
1. Contact us first (call on 0208 543 7088) regarding the Apple Mac overheating repair service or book the repair on the website.
2. Bring your faulty Apple Mac, fill the repair form in the store, get the confirmation note and leave your Mac with us.
3. Our technician will run an initial diagnostic to confirm the problem and lets the job begin! The repair should not take more than the agreed time.
4. Finally, after agreed period of time your Apple Mac laptop is ready for collection, repaired with the overheating problem solved.
Would you like to bring your Apple Mac ? Use the booking calendar from below.
Remember to mention the model of your Mac are you going to bring, thank you.
SEND YOUR MAC
1. Add the Apple Mac overheating repair service to the Cart by clicking the “Order Now” button on the page of repair service which you need.
2. Complete the checkout with your address, contact number and choose the payment method. You can pay after repair if you prefer (you will see this option at the checkout). We will call you to complete the payment when we fix your MacBook.
3. Wrap your Apple Mac safely. We suggest to use the Insured courier service.
Please send your Apple Mac laptop to:
Fixfactor (formerly known as Raphone)
136 Kingston Road
SW19 1LY London
Please write the Order number on the outer of the box.
4. Once received, you will be contacted and the repair will start immediately.
5. You will get a confirmation e-mail after we fix your Apple Mac laptop. We always return it with a recorded courier service.
We use 48h recorded delivery service or Next Day Delivery for laptop nationwide repair service. Londoners can use a bicycle courier service for same day repairs (optionally with additional cost).
WAYS TO PAY
Debit or Credit Card, Paypal, payments over the phone or cash on collection while in the Store. You can also send the phone first and pay after repair (while the phone is still with us).
Checklist before you post your Mac
1. Backup your files if possible. We leave your laptop’s data untouched, so this is optional. You can also remove the hard drive / flash storage if you know how.
2. Remove the password, include it with your laptop or create a new unprotected user account so we can test the Mac after repair.
3. Remove all USB devices and micro SD card.
4. Please don’t include any accessories.
5. Write the Order Number or your name on the outside of the package.