- Acme Made’s Skinny Sleeve wraps your iPad in serious protection. A unique, fully padded StretchShell fabric on the outside provides water and stain resistance. While inside, a soft lining protects your iPad screen from dust and scratches. And when you’re out and about, simply slip the Skinny Sleeve into a handbag, tote, briefcase, or backpack for easy carrying.
- StretchShell neoprene
- Stylish elastic band secures the iPad
- For iPad mini
SKINNY SLEEVE FOR IPAD MINI
If You Bring It
1. Contact us first (call: 0208 543 7088) regarding required phone, tablet or laptop repair service or book the repair on the website.
2. Bring your faulty phone, tablet or laptop, fill the repair form in the store, get the confirmation note and leave your device with us.
3. Our technician will run an initial diagnostic to confirm the problem and lets the job begin! The repair should not take more than the time we agreed.
4. Finally, after agreed period of time your phone, tablet or laptop is ready for collection, repaired.
Would you like to bring your phone, tablet or laptop ? Use the booking calendar from below.
Remember to mention the model of your device are you going to bring, thank you.
If You Send it
1. Add the phone, tablet or laptop repair service to the Cart by clicking the “Post Your Device” button on the page of repair service which you need.
2. Complete the checkout with your address, contact number and choose the payment method. You can pay after repair if you prefer (you will see this option at the checkout).
3. Wrap your phone, tablet or laptop safely. We suggest to use the Insured Mail service (insured up to £500 and costs £9).
Please send your device to:
4. Once received, you will be contacted and the repair will start immediately.
We use Royal Mail Recorded or Next Day Delivery by 1pm (insured up to £500) for mobile phone nationwide repair service. Londoners can use a bicycle courier service for same day repairs (it is optional with additional cost).
Debit or Credit Card, Apple Pay, Android Pay, Paypal, payments over the phone, bank transfers or cash on collection while in the Store. You can send the phone first and pay after repair (while the phone is still with us).
1. Backup your data if possible. We leave your device’s internal storage untouched so it is optional.
2. Remove the passcode / password or include it with your phone so we can test the phone after repair.3. Remove the Sim Card and micro SD card. 4. Don’t include any accessories. 5. Write the Order Number or your name on the outside of the box.
Do You Need A Home Visit ?
Do you need on-site repair, home computer setup or any other IT help ? We come to you, anywhere in the South West London. Some phone repairs we can perform in your office. Please call.
If you need us to come to your house or office, let us know at least 3 hours in prior to the visit.
Areas covered: South Wimbledon, Wimbledon, Raynes Park, Morden and other within 2 miles from our office.
We can do while we there:
- Software help for your Mac, Windows laptop or PC including viruses, speed optimalisation or software setup
- Help with new computer setup, additional software installation
- Data transfer between computers
- Network setup, administation tasks
- Printer setup
- Cloud based solutions integrations, backup storage setup
- Hi-fi systems setup
- Some basic hardware setup including hard drive replacements, RAM memory upgrades
We charge per hour or per job, whatever is easier for you. There is minimum of £50 charge per visit and £40 per hour afterwards.