Battery problem on your Sony Xperia Z2 ?
If you have a problem with the battery draining too fast, frequent shut downs or if your Sony Xperia Z2 doesn’t power at all, it is probably a battery problem.
Before we proceed with replacing the old battery, we will test your phone first to make sure that changing the battery will solve all the related problems. It is a quite complicated process on the Xperia Z2 to change the battery. The manufacturer didn’t make it any easier for users with non technical skills.
To guarantee your satisfaction, we use only genuine Sony Xperia Z2 batteries. We complete the repair by testing if it chargers properly and your phone is all fine.
1. Contact us first (call on 0208 543 7088) regarding the Sony Xperia Z2 front glass repair service or book the repair on the website.
2. Bring your faulty Sony Xperia Z2, fill the repair form in the store, get the confirmation note and leave your phone with us.
1. Add the Sony Xperia Z2 front glass repair service to the Cart by clicking the “Order Now” button on top of the page.
2. Complete the checkout with your address, contact number and choose the payment method. You can pay after repair if you prefer (you will see this option at the checkout).
3. Wrap your Sony Xperia Z2 phone safely. We suggest to use the Insured courier service.
Please send your Sony Xperia Z2 phone to:
4. Once received, you will be contacted and the repair will start immediately.
5. You will get a confirmation e-mail after we fix your Sony Xperia Z2 phone. We always return it with a recorded courier service.
We use 48h recorded delivery service or Next Day Delivery by 1pm for mobile phone nationwide repair service. Londoners can use a bicycle courier service for same day repairs (optionally with additional cost
Debit or Credit Card, Paypal, payments over the phone or cash on collection while in the Store. You can also send the phone first and pay after repair (while the phone is still with us).